Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank goodness for Prozac and God

So I have to thank all of you who were so nice in my post last week about my sadness. I have come to realize that there are just things that you have no control over. Other people for instance. And they can hurt you but you choose how you are going to think about life. You decide how you respond. I have decided to keep on going with this crazy life and live it to the fullest I possibly can.

I was so depressed for a while there, and knew immediately that I needed to get on medications so I did not go to a terrible place. Since I have a great doctor, I am on Prozac again and I am doing very well. Meds help truly they do but...

I do have to say I credit my Father in Heaven because he has given me great peace. I am going to survive this with the peace that only he can give. He truly changed my heart. My husband and I were able to rely on him, go to him, and although the situation is still the same, I now feel that I will survive and prosper and that it is all part of his plan. He as wonderful things to teach me and I am learning so much about myself, about love, about him and how much he loves me and each one of us.

It was also something else to feel all of you caring for me, a struggling soul. You don't know me in the real life but the things you said the heartfelt concern you had touched me and helped in my healing. Thanks.

My husband is also so amazing. I know this time is hard for him too, but he is so good to me, holding me when I need him, giving me space when I need that too. He is remarkable and I love you so much honey.

I have found peace.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Glad that things are looking up!