Friday, February 6, 2009

When ever I hear the song of a bird....

There is a primary song that I feel represents this day....

When ever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue blue sky
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
or the wind as it rushes by
When ever I touch a velvet rose
or walk by a lilac tree
Im glad that I live in this beautiful World
Heavenly father created for me.


I love this world, this life, these little beings I get to love and who love me every day.

I wish they would stop making me clean up their poop, and stop throwing crazy 3 hour long fits. But other than that it is a pretty cool life and world. Don't you think?

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head. Thanks! ;)

Jami said...

Other than that it really is.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute. Am I you? Are you my alter ego? Do I write this blog subconsciously and that's why it's anonymous---even I don't know I'm writing it?

I wouldn't have believed "3 hour long fit" even just one week ago.